- Hold the DOWN button until the desk lowers to its lowest point. Release.
- Press and hold the DOWN button again for about 10 seconds. Release. If you have a digital handset with a display you will see RST (looks like ASR) on the screen.
- Press and hold the DOWN button again until your desk dips down slightly, and pops back up (if it doesn't move after 10 seconds you may have to press and hold it again).
- This movement signals that the reset was successful, and you should be good to go!
- Unplug your desk from power.
- Disconnect all cable connections on the underside of your desk. There will be a total of four cables to unplug from the control box. The power cable and the handset switch each have one connection spot, and each of the leg cables have up to two spots where they're connected depending upon whether or not it is connected to an extension cable.
- Once everything's unplugged, please plug it back in with the reverse order, making sure all the connections are nice and firm.
- Then run the desk through the BASIC reset, and you should be good to go!
If you’re not able to get the desk to go through this sequence, or if the UP button still doesn’t work, please don’t hesitate to write back or give us a call at +32 9 296 44 83, +49 30 7001 4476 or +44 80 0069 8262 and let us know what happened. We’ll figure out what in the world is bugging the desk together!